Friday, May 21, 2010

Introducing The Unreserved


So I've been a busy lil' monkey the past couple of months. I've been working on a little something pretty special. Well, myself and a large number of super talented peeps have been working on it and after many hours of hard work, I can finally reveal our secret project. I'd like to introduce you to our new baby, The Unreserved. There are more than a few reasons that I think you'll be interested in this site but just a little taste might be; call me crazy but something tells me most of you like food, right? I'm going to go out on a leap here and even assume that a few of you enjoy wine. Now, there has to be one or two of ya'll that are interested in travel and gardening, non? I think yes and that my friends, is what I'm talking about. Welcome to The Unreserved.

The Unreserved is a community of all of these fabulous things rolled up in one pretty little package. A wonderful opportunity to talk about all things food, wine, travel and lifestyle related. It's so exciting, It's totally interactive with other community members and if you feel like talking more, you can blog about anything in your life too. However, even if blogging is not your thing, not to worry, you'll still find a fantastic resource of recipes, wine reviews, travel tips and so much more. Plus, you'll get to know some pretty cool people. Or if you're referring to me, a more in depth realization that I'm a total geek who likes to talk about food and my life maybe just a little too much. Either way, it's a win-win. And while I'll always be here, I hope to see you all there too!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin