Friday, June 8, 2007

An Affair to Remember



Well I cheated... first name Bobby last name Sox. Yes that's right, I've been a bad girl and I'm not even about to apologize for my behaviour. Here's why, as some of you know by now, I've been ordered by my Doctor to stop eating red meat and cheese (see "Did You Just Say part 1 & 2" for further explanation) and I have played by her rules for a while now. Last Saturday though, proved to be my downfall thanks to the aforementioned Bobby Sox Diner.

I swear I heard the universe whisper "cheeseburger" as we drove past this little joint for the first time but it screamed my name when we passed the second time around. Okay so it may have been my empty stomach and my cheap will but either way, everyone got their wish that day, everyone but my Doctor that is. And like I said I'm not about to apologize for the best damn cheeseburger I've ever had in my life. The onion rings were quite delicious as well. So, I'll be good for a while but let me tell you, my love affair with Bobby has just begun.

Bobby Sox 50's Diner: 22596 Lougheed Hwy. Maple Ridge B.C.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin