Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is in the Air...Almost


Spring is my favorite season and although it's not quite here yet, I'm willing to jump the gun. It's been so beautiful the last couple of days. My rose bushes are blooming and the garlic is already a foot high. The best part of this time of year is that we finally get to dust off the grill. I've never been shy of my love for BBQ and it doesn't hurt that my boyfriend is one of the best grillers around.

I'm very lucky to live with the BBQ Master, he prefers the BBQ Assassin but we can't agree on everything. One thing we can agree on is that there's nothing better than a steak, grilled over charcoal, to a juicy medium rare. This is not an easy feat. It starts with a great cut of beef, preferably from your butcher. And it ends with a natural gift for grilling, which by the way I do not possess. I'll be forever grateful for my boyfriend's grilling skills because a really good BBQ is hard to come by.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin